Tau Game Lodge requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to guarantee an online booking. The balance for the accommodation (as well as any extra’s) is payable on arrival at the lodge.
Reservations for Multiple rooms
In order to avoid confusion and to obtain an accurate quotation we kindly request that for reservations involving more than 2 rooms and/or including children of various ages (i.e. infants and children BELOW the age of 6, as well as requests for the family units), for you to rather use the BOOKING REQUEST facility on our website.
1. Room sharing and Child Policy (child = below the age of 12)
1.1 Child Policy
- Infants 0 – 2 years
Stay free of charge in a cot in Standard Chalets– Not allowed on safaris
- Child 3 – 5 years, sharing with 1 or 2 adults:
Not allowed on safaris . (please refer to the Tau Cubz Club)
- 2 Children 6 –11 years, occupying their own standard chalet
Are charged as adults.
- 1 Child 6 – 11 years, occupying his/her own chalet
Pays the single adult rate.
- Children 12 years and over
Pay the full adult rate.
1.2 General issues Relating to Children
- Children 6 to 11 years of age are accommodated on standard adult game drives, subject to the discretion of Lodge Management.
- Short Kiddies safaris are provided for the smaller children (3 - 5 years).
- Child minders are available in the evenings as well as during the game drives, at a nominal charge. Child minders are booked on arrival at the lodge and fees are payable at the lodge on departure.
- Rates include special child activity package.
- Early dinners for children can be arranged with the lodge caterer.
2. Additional Levies